Tuesday 2 April 2013

30 Day Shred - Post Easter Break

Well well well, the voice in my head has had her own way this weekend. "Oh have an Easter egg, you've still got to live a little", oh don't worry about the shred, you need a break with your bad knee", "oh look, Sonny needs help with his 10 Easter eggs" !! You get the picture...

So tonight we have been back on it like a car bonnet!!! 1 slice of toast for breakfast, a kitkat chunky for lunch (not great I know but it's my favourite) and then fish and veg for tea and then, are you ready for it....

We shredded, and then we shredded again!! Yes that's right, I am mental. We shredded level 1 and then we shredded level 2 and now I'm shattered.

Have you all had a good bank holiday weekend? We have, we've had lots of family time (just us, and also with extended family). We have eaten too much but still not anywhere near what we used to indulge in.

So 40 minutes straight working out, sounds loads but then I went from a few twinges to Jack being born in 41 minutes. Maybe the shreds not that bad after all...

Much Love xx

Our Easter Roast...



2 comments:

  1. I have just started the shred today, I was hoping it would be easy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get easier as the days go on. We didn't think we would be able to do the whole 20 minutes every day and now we are doing 40 minutes every night, workout 1 and then straight into workout 2. Good luck x

      Delete