Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hello and welcome to my very first blog post. This one is a bit of an introduction and if it bores you to death then this blog probably isnt for you! I am going to give you a quick run over our family history to bring you up to speed and then we will go from there, so here goes;

1999: Joined the Royal Navy
2000: Met Leigh (My fantastic, all enduring husband)
2002: Married Him!
2003: Diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and told probably infertile. (Also left Royal Navy)
2007: Adopted my 1st Son
2008: Gave birth to 2nd Son (and also moved across the country)
2011: Gave Birth to 3rd Son
2012: Gave Birth to 4th Son and verged on the edge of postnatal depression for a bit, not 100% sure that im fully recovered but working on it

2013: Decided to start a blog and here we are.....

Obviously lots of things happened in the months and years between these key dates but these are the things that have shaped my life so thought it only fair that they get their own post for now.

I am a stay at home mum and i love almost every minute of it, some minutes of it seem longer than others but i get through on a wing and a prayer! I have been called many things along the way, mental, crazy and a baby machine (rich really, seeing as i thought my machinery was bust).

Do Not Ask me if we will keep trying for a girl, it makes it sound as if my boys are 2nd prize and they are aything but!!

Going to leave it there for now.

oh, i intended for this blog to be a bit funny so let me tell you what son 2 said to me today. Mum, how come your belly is still fat even though the baby came out ages ago!! heee'bloody'larious

7 comments:

  1. Great first post and I am sure that you will go from strength to strength, i'm a noobs to all this myself, so know that it can be incredbly daunting but when you have 4 boys (I have 3), you can take anything that is thrown you, normally lego or playmobil or weetabix in house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you. So very true, today i have worn chocolate flakes, banana and baby milk vomit. I just tell myself its haute couture!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first post! Look forward to reading more. Best wishes and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm fairly new to it too! Great first post! I'll look out for more posts :) looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right then, now I know all that I feel familiar enough I feel familiar enough to invite you over to Wot So Funee? to link up. Goodness! Your first ever post and it's a #funee! Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete