Thursday 28 March 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 10. I've hurt my knee :((

Yes you read right, I have jumped from day 8 to day 10! After I blogged the other night, we found the DVD and we shredded!! At 2240 may I add so that was Day 9. Nothing too amazing about that except the fact that I had been up since 4 am! After the shred I fed Jack, then to bed for a few hours and then another 4am start! I honestly don't know how I'm doing it. Some days I'm so tired I could honestly eat chocolate all day just to keep going' I didn't shred last night as I went to see a clairvoyant. So Day 10 is done and we are 1/3 of the way through. I'm still swearing at the smug trainer on the DvD but scarily I am actually starting to really enjoy it. Doing the "butt kicks" part tonight I really hurt my knee, and am now sat on the sofa with it up and a bag of frozen peas on it :(

Danny said to me tonight "mummy do you know you're looking very beautiful". Well done doodles, double pocket money for you this week!! Right, I've decided to stop blogging every day of the shred as I don't want to bore you! So will tell you how I am getting on every few days!

Oh, if you do like the blog then feel free to subscribe to get email alerts to let you know when there is a new post, there should be a button somewhere over
<--------- There.....

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment