Tuesday 26 March 2013

30 Day Shred - On Hold....

So today should be day 9 of the shred, however I'm not doing it again!! Last night I fell asleep at 6pm and now we can't find the DVD!! The Hardy boys have a great knack for just leaving things wherever they like so one of them has removed it from the DVD player to watch Brave and it is now lost :((( . We have searched the house and can't find it anywhere. Sonny has probably put it in the bin, he likes doing that! I will search again tomorrow when the boys are awake and I can look properly in their rooms but if it does not appear then I will have to order another copy!

I have to say, I have found it really hard to stay motivated this week. Last week the Boys had diarrhea and vomiting and now Danny (and maybe Sonny) have chickenpox! I have been up since 4am today and the shred was the last thing I wanted to do. So I will pay the boys double pocket money this week for doing me this huge favour ;)

I have all of the boys home a week before their school holidays start and we have been confined to the house as Danny is still contagious and Sonny is too poorly to go out walking in the cold. As you can imagine, cabin fever has well and truly set in. We have done all sorts of cooking and crafts and I will blog a post for that at the end of the week. If you've followed my shred journey then thank you, it will resume ASAP! And I can't believe the amount of people who are starting the 30 day shred after reading the blog!! Go go go!!!

Right, I'm off now to enjoy 20 minutes of peace before going to bed for it to start all over again tomorrow!!

Much love xx (a very frazzled Theresa)

2 comments:

  1. Make sure u look after u also ! Xx altho I look forward to 30 day shred continuing.. Uve inspired me to get fit and I'm preggers lol xxx as soon as I drop ill be doin it xx I'm gona order it now tho !!! Xxx take it easy lovely. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, I found the DVD and did the shred at 2240!! I must be insane haha!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete