Friday 22 March 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 6. Is it possible to fracture your vagina??

All I have to say is ....

..... OOOOOOOUUUUCCCCCCHHHHH

Competitive Theresa is an idiot, what is my fecking problem?? Week 1 on level 1 i said, so why on earth did I decide tonight "oh, I think I will try level 2"

Let me give you some background, for the last 2 days three of the four Hardy Boys have been poorly, I'm talking vomiting, temperatures and diarrhea!! (Don't be jealous of my glamorous life will you??). I've had 5 hours sleep in 2 nights and I have been washing, cleaning, bathing, nappy changing and generally nursing my poorly babies constantly so I was shattered before I started. Level 2 is HARD!!

Yesterday was an awful day, and the emotional eater in me reared her ugly head. I ate 400 calories more than my target but still 1800 which is under the Recommended daily limit of 2000. Today I've been back on track but feel full which is always nice.

I'm a pain in the ass, I want nice legs and abs and I want them now. I mean the first time I put the DVD on I expected to have a personal trainers body by the end of the 20 minute workout but no, apparently you have to do it more than once! I've literally just finished level 2 and I look like a beetroot. Hopefully my body temperature will return to normal just in time to start all over again tomorrow ;)

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment