Monday 18 March 2013

30 day shred-day 3. I want to cry

So today has been really hard, I didn't want to do the shred. I've got a poorly toddler, and he has been up all hours of the night :( I have eaten 2 small chocolate bars today although still eaten under 1400 calories which is my daily target.

I told Leigh I wasn't doing it, he said ok. I took that as a challenge, that Lairy bitch in my head was all like "oh day 3 and you've given up already, hahaha I knew I'd win you big fat fatty" so I gave that bitch a chocolate bar to keep her quiet and I did the shred. I'm shattered now and off to bed to prepare for another unsettled night with the babies. I needed motivation today so I went through some old photo albums. I've lost just over 2 stone since these photos and have 2 more to go!!







No comments:

Post a Comment