Sunday 17 March 2013

30 day shred- day 2... F*ck me I'm going to die!!

Well the title says its all really, I woke up this morning and walked down the stairs looking like I had pooped myself! My legs were stiff, my abdomen was stiff and my shoulders were stiff! Ouch is the only word for it. I've felt the burn all day, lifting Sonny and Jack has been more challenging than usual although only uncomfortable as opposed to painful or impossible. So 7pm, all boys in bed and asleep, so out comes the DVD!!!

I started off well, gave it my all and literally felt so positive I could have run the London marathon... And then the warm up was over. You have to keep telling yourself it's only 20 minutes, you won't die and you will be pleased with the results and that's what I had to do. This time though most of the swearing was in my head, I literally had just about enough breath to live let alone swear at the TV. Leigh on the other hand had plenty of breath, enough so to say to the TV, is that all you've got you skinny bitch hahaha!! (See, we are the perfect couple really)!

The overall workout was harder but I pushed myself more
Day 1- 16 press ups and 30 sit ups
Day 2 - 24 press ups and 40 sit ups

I don't intend to increase it by that much each day but I do have a very annoying competitive voice in my head shouting at me "come on fatty, if you want it you need to push it" oh how I hate that bitch!!

Tonight was harder but seemed to be over quicker thank goodness. 2 days down, 28 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment