Tuesday 19 March 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 4. I want cake...

It's Day 4, it's not funny anymore! I'm no longer thinking of every swear word under the sun to call the woman on the DVD. I'm too busy focusing on staying alive by breathing out of my arse!
I'm not joking, it's only day 4 and I am knackered. I can't stop thinking to myself, I've got 26 more days to go and every muscle in my body is burning.

As for eating well, I'm well and truly pissed off with it today, I don't want to eat fish and vegetables! I'm not a cat for fucks sake! I want cake, Easter egg, more cake and then if I can squeeze it in, another Easter egg! However that lairy bitch in my head is taunting me as she always does "giving up already are we loser, it's only day 4" .

I am remaining focused by telling myself that I've worked out solidly for 1 hour and 20 minutes this week and no word of a lie I honestly think that's more than I've done in the last year!!

Lastly if I was going to give up, my lovely 4 year old Taylor said to me today: mum you're not even fat, you're just bigger than everyone else! So needless to say his pocket money has gone in my new (smaller) clothes fund ;)

See you tomorrow for more whinging. Swearing and fabulousness xx

4 comments:

  1. Whens that pic from ! U look like uve lost loads of weight. X love the blogs. Xx lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, it's from tonight straight after I finished the workout! I'm almost 2 and a half stone smaller than the pics in the previous post xxx

      Delete
  2. Hopefully it will get easier!! keep up the good work:) Love your blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I'm sure it will get easier by the day ;) (I hope) xx

    ReplyDelete