Wednesday 20 March 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 5

We are now into Day 5 of the shred. It was ok tonight. We tried to get it done earlier as we had been waiting until the boys were in bed, doing the shred, showering then making bottles and not having any time to sit down at all (which is hardly unusual in this house really). We "shredded" as soon as Leigh got in from work but had to stop 15 minutes in as Jack was really unsettled! I did however follow the hardcore girl this evening so feel like I've compensated for the extra 5 minutes.
It's funny because now people know that I'm dieting hard and doing the shred I've noticed people "body checking me" you know that quick look up and down your body but I don't know if they're doing it because they notice a difference or if they don't!!
By the way, why is it when you lose weight you always notice the difference in your bust first? I love my huge "ladies" but they're not so huge anymore. However they are still big enough to give me black eyes when doing star jumps...

Anyone got a recommendation for a good inexpensive sports bra?

See you tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment