Thursday 14 March 2013

Big fat, big fat fatty!!

That's me I'm talking about. Not you!!

I have spent the majority of my adult life on a diet and its been bloody miserable. After years of excess (food and alcohol) I am trying to finally take control and get the body that I've always wanted!! Don't get me wrong, I look great and I feel it haha. That's where things have changed for me, since I've "grown up" I've come to realise that there are more important things than body shape and clothes size. Since this realisation, I have become more successful at living a healthier lifestyle. I am very much an emotional eater, there's not a problem that you can throw at me that a Kit Kat chunky or 10 can't solve! Over the last 4 years I have lost 29lbs (that's with 3 pregnancies in the same space of time) and dropped almost 3 dress sizes. I feel better than I ever have and I really like myself (probably slightly more than I should, but oh well).
I'm hoping to lose a further 28lbs and drop 2 more dress sizes but am taking it 1lb at a time. I have been doing Zumba for the wii, have you ever tried it? I'm sure that the whole object of it is to make you trip over your own feet, or is that just me?. So, I've also ordered a DVD called 30 day shred!! Lets see how that goes. I'm so focused this time, that I haven't even finished my 3 weeks early giant Easter egg yet!! (Only the 3 kit Kat chunky's that came with it). If I make it to my final goal weight, I won't become a better person, a better mum or a solver of world peace but I might be healthier and fitter but let's see!!

On a seperate note, if anyone wants to send me a kit Kat chunky in support then feel free :)

What's your favourite treat???

3 comments:

  1. U can do it if I can u will be able too do it hope u and boys are ok see u soon 4 coffee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 1 and half stone togo xx

    ReplyDelete