Sunday 24 March 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 8. I can do 100 sit ups

So, I found out tonight I can do 100 sit ups!! Well that's not strictly true, I've always been able to do 100 sit ups but usually over 100 days.

I don't want to sound conceited (although I am a bit) but I am really proud of us, we have pushed on every evening (i missed 1 but leigh didn't) and found the motivation through poorly boys and long days and we are seeing results. I bought a new top today in a size smaller than my usual and it fits perfectly. We have been changing our ways with food for 7 weeks now as have lost almost a stone each. The 2 bigger boys were still up when we shredded tonight and Taylor kept saying "you're doing so good, keep going you're my heroes". How can you not try your hardest when you have that type of encouragement??. Day 8 done and 22 more to go.

Much love xx

Our yummy tea today...

No comments:

Post a Comment