Saturday 23 March 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 7. I will do this...

Well tonight was hard but not as hard as it has been. I'm shattered as usual, but feel good!! Had a chilling day with the boys whilst Leigh did some work so was actually looking forward to the shred today. (I know, I'm crazy). I can see some differences already and am very excited for the next 23 days.

My fitness Pal says that I have lost 33lbs but that is since having Taylor. I can't wait to post my final "after" photos.

Danny was watching the Hannah Montana film so I asked him if he wouldn't mind watching it in his room so I could put the shred DVD on. How hilarious that half an hour later I was still watching Hannah Montana ;)

This was our "Treat" dinner for doing so well all week...



Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment